Watched for the first time: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) - Season 1 - Episode 19 - Real Sibling Bond.

Hello everyone, I hope y’all are doing great.

A few weeks back I watched Attack on Titan Season 1 Episode 1 for the second time (the only AOT episode I have watched so far) followed by Demon Slayer Season 1 Episode 1 for the very first time. To be honest, while both are pretty good, I liked Demon Slayer better. So I continued watching Demon Slayer and a recently watched Season 1 Episode 19. I found that Demon Slayer is a really great anime, but the episode  19 of the first season showed something that made is the best episode up to that point(I have not watched any episodes after watching this episode before writing this blog).

What made it so good is one specific fight scene, Tanjio using "Hinokami Kagura Dance Breathing Technique" to finish off "Rui" (one of the 12 Kizuki a.k.a 12 Blood Moon) and protect his little sister followed by Nezuko using her blood art "Exploding Blood" for the very first time to protect her brother. This combined with the flash back and the background music combined with animation so good, so emotional and epic that I can't even explain in words. I mean just look at it.

Rui was obsessed with forming bonds by force and this makes his end by a real siblings bond feel so good. I am not sure if he is gone for good(since I have not watched episode 20 so far), but I really hope he is gone for good. Based on how the episode was going, I thought that since Tanjiro's sword broke, Giyu would arrive to the rescue to put an end to Rui. I had really little hope on Tanjiro finishing off Rui  but nonetheless it was the best thing that happened. Tanjiro had to be the one to do it.

Anyways, if you guys have any thoughts and suggestions, just drop them in the comment section below.

Do follow our Facebook Page @thenerdydude as well as our telegram channel @thenerdydudeblogger for all updates...

   

Comments